Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Field Experience day 14 - April 16th, 2012

8.) Communications with colleagues:





Today in class the students again were given a chance to decide what they wanted to do.  They again chose kickball, which is their favorite sport to play as a class. Today are master teacher let the students pitch so we were just observing the class. I took this opportunity to discuss with my master teacher strategies on managing the class and using the class time effectively.  Although today was not a very productive day my master teacher has shown throughout are time at St Mary's he has a very effective way of organizing his lessons.  The flow of the lesson is something that has always been challenging for me and the tips my master teacher gave me were helpful in correcting some of my issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment